What We Do
What We Do
What’s the story of your company?
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Is your company growing – and at the rate you want it to?
- Do you have the right people in the right seats?
- Is everything running smoothly?
- Is your organization successful? And how do you measure success?
Our short story is that The Shuler Group provides corporate training and consulting. But we don’t just come in and do one-off training and then leave. We partner with you with follow-up coaching and consulting to help you create lasting change.
The longer story is that we help you create magic.
- We believe that when people thrive, companies and organizations thrive.
- We believe that the best product of your company or organization is your people. Invest in your people, and you’re investing in your company.
- We believe in creating a cohesive unit, one where every single person in the organization understands the Deeper Why of the organization and is working toward implementing that Deeper Why.
- We believe in creating an atmosphere of collaboration and helpfulness, where “stars” are also leaders and teach their skills and best tactics to others.
- We believe in empowering people so they feel they are important, competent, and make a difference.
- We believe everyone has a desire to evolve into their true self and their calling.
- We believe everyone has gifts, skills, talents… their Zone of Genius, if you will… that not only makes them successful, but also gives them energy rather than taking it.
Organizations, Teams, and Individuals – How we help
We work with entire companies, departments and staffs, as well as individuals. We serve our clients through company-wide employee engagement and team building programs, sales and communication training, and individual coaching for leadership and success.
The big picture – that magic – that we create for our clients helps:
- Improve employee engagement and retention.
- Focus themselves and their team on the stuff that really matters.
- Get (and keep) people excited, motivated, and engaged.
- Have the difficult conversations.
- Create bigger thinking and fresh ideas.
- Manage the overwhelm.
- Own the tools and become self sustainable. That “teach a person to fish” idea.
How do we do this? We custom-design all our People Thrive™ Programs based on your needs and desired outcomes. We offer the following:
- Company Climate Inventory – Our proprietary Inventory will allow us and you to get a sense of how employees view their role and the culture at your company, what they see as company challenges, what they consider to be their personal challenges, if they feel fulfilled, etc.
- Managers Thrive™ Training Program – This six-month track provides an in-depth and robust training program to cover the six aspects of powerful, strong, and empathetic leadership. This program will help each manager in your company hone their skills, develop new ones, and have an opportunity to mastermind with their peers to continue to upgrade their leadership skills.
- Employees Thrive™ Training Program – This six-month track provides an in-depth and robust training program to help each employees in your company hone their skills, develop new ones, and have an opportunity to engage in activities with other employees to continue to upgrade their skills.
- 1/2-day and Full-day Trainings and Seminars – We have a variety of “off-the-shelf” trainings that we can bring into your company or organization to meet your various needs. (See below for our particular brand of magic.)
- Customized Trainings, Retreats, and Strategy Meetings – We get you and your staff out of the office into an offsite facility, as we believe that the most effective training and results occur when people are taken out of their normal environment. These trainings and retreats are customized to your needs and always include follow-up coaching, consulting, and even additional training for better retention and increased results.
- Training Retainer – Let us be your training development and facilitation resource. If you don’t have the budget for a Training and Employee Development Manager, we can fill that role for you. In addition, with our experience, knowledge, and resources, we can fill a void in your company to provide a wide array of trainings. (See our particular brand of magic below for our most popular areas of expertise.)
We do live and virtual trainings with people and companies all over the world. We’ve trained and consulted with clients all over the United States, Canada, England, France, Scotland, Switzerland, and Singapore.