What We Do
What We Do
What’s the story of your company?
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Is your company growing – and at the rate you want it to?
- Do you have the right people in the right seats?
- Are you maximizing their performance?
- Is everything running smoothly?
- What do you wish worked better?
- Is your organization successful? And how do you measure success?
The answers to these questions (as well as others) tell the story of your organization. And maybe you don’t know what that story is (another reason to have a conversation with us).
The short story of our company is that we provide corporate training and consulting. But we don’t just come in and do a one-off training and then leave. We partner with you with follow-up coaching and consulting to help you create lasting change.
The longer story is that we help you create magic.
- We believe that when people thrive, companies and organizations thrive.
- We believe that the best product of your company or organization is your people. Invest in your people, and you’re investing in your company.
- We believe in creating a cohesive unit, one where every single person in the organization understands the Deeper Why of the organization and is working toward implementing that Deeper Why.
- We believe in creating an atmosphere of collaboration and helpfulness, where “stars” are also leaders and teach their skills and best tactics to others.
- We believe in empowering people so they feel they are important, competent, and make a difference.
- We believe everyone has a desire to evolve into their true self and their calling.
- We believe everyone has gifts, strengths, skills, talents… their Zone of Genius, if you will… that not only makes them successful, but also gives them energy rather than draining it.
- We believe (and the data proves it) that when employees and staff play to their strengths, it positively impacts the entire organization.
What all this means in English.
Creating more engaged, productive employees who are loyal to your organization improves profitability, increases customer retention, decreases employee turnover, and creates a stronger bottom line.
Isn’t that the bottom line – the results – you’re looking for? To increase your bottom line?
Organizations, Teams, and Individuals – How we help
We work with entire companies, departments and staffs, as well as individuals. We serve our clients through company-wide employee engagement and team building programs, sales and communication training, and individual coaching for leadership and success.
We do live and virtual trainings with people and companies all over the world. We’ve trained and consulted with clients throughout the United States, Canada, England, France, Scotland, Switzerland, and Singapore.
The big picture – that magic – that we create for our clients helps them:
- Improve employee engagement and retention.
- Focus leaders and their team on the stuff that really matters.
- Get (and keep) people excited, motivated, and engaged.
- Have the difficult conversations.
- Create bigger thinking and fresh ideas.
- Manage the overwhelm.
- Be empowered and become self sustainable. That “teach a person to fish” idea.
How do we do this? Through training and consulting.
What’s the difference, you might ask?
With training, we come in and deliver our skills-building workshops.
With consulting, we dive into what your organization’s strengths and challenges, create a solution, and then work with you to implement it.
The following are our off-the-shelf trainings and workshops.
- Managers Thrive™ Training Program – This six-month track provides an in-depth and robust training program to cover the six aspects of powerful, strong, and empathetic leadership. This program will help each manager in your company hone their skills, develop new ones, and have an opportunity to mastermind with their peers to continue to upgrade their leadership skills.
- Employees Thrive™ Training Program – This six-month track provides an in-depth and robust training program to help each employee in your company hone their skills, develop new ones, and have an opportunity to engage in activities with other employees to continue to upgrade their skills.
- 1/2-day Workshops
- Effective Communication in Email, Meetings, and Phone
- Customer Service from the Soul
- Turning Dysfunctional into Functional Communication
- Full-day Workshops
- People Management
- Right People in the Right Seats
- Enhanced Leadership
- Designing Dynamic Teams
- Empowered Engagement
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Powerful and Practical Communication
- Specialized trainings
- Creating a Strengths-based Workplace and Culture
- Fundamentals in Sales – Learn the four personality types and their buying triggers and tripwires
- Speed Coding – Crack the code of your prospect and immediately speak their language
- Power Scripting – Craft your marketing materials and even speaking to powerfully connect with all personality types
As far as the consulting goes, here’s a sample of some of the projects companies have brought us in to help with:
- Company Climate Inventory – Our proprietary Inventory allows us and you to get a sense of how employees view their role and the culture at your company, what they see as company challenges, what they consider to be their personal challenges, if they feel fulfilled, etc.
- Revamp and customize the annual employee evaluation system that wasn’t working and everyone in the company hated
- Create the organizational and accountability structure for the entire company – we’ve done this for new companies as well as companies that are over 30 years old
- Identify the Right People in the Right Seats for an organization, saving one company $175,000 a year
- Discover the organization’s Deeper Why and core values – and design a method to communicate to the entire company, hire based on these values, and measure performance
- Design a hiring strategy, including methods to quickly weed out unqualified or unsuitable candidates and an interview process that ensured that the candidate was truly the right person and the right fit for the company
- Construct an onboarding process for new hires to quickly integrate into the organization, become engaged, and become a productive member of the organization
- Coaching for executives to navigate a toxic environment and to more effectively communicate mission and objectives across many departments
- Customize sales training based on the organization’s sales process and continuing coaching and support, resulting in a 45% increase in sales in 30 days
What would it look like if you could see results like these in your company?